This mod highlights nearby chests so you can see them through walls. It’s based on a Wurst Client feature of the same name.
- Highlights different types of chests and other containers with colored boxes, colored lines, or both
- See highlighted chests even when they are hidden behind other blocks
- Useful for finding hidden dungeons, buried treasure, and secret player bases
- Highly customizable with Cloth Config integration, allowing you to modify colors, styles, and which container types to show
- Supports a wide variety of container types, including chests, trapped chests, ender chests, chest minecarts, barrels, shulker boxes, hoppers, hopper minecarts, droppers, dispensers, furnaces, blast furnaces, and smokers
- Quickly toggle the entire mod with a keybind or through the settings menu
- Lightweight and optimized for performance
ChestESP only works if the following other mods are also installed:
How to Use
Once installed, ChestESP will automatically highlight any nearby chests.
The mod also comes with an in-game settings menu that can be accessed through ModMenu.
In the settings menu, you can:
- Change the style of the highlights (boxes, lines, or both).
- Customize the color of each container type.
- Toggle on/off specific container types.
- Enable/disable the entire mod.
Additionally, there’s a “Toggle ChestESP” entry in the Options > Controls > Key Binds menu that allows you to quickly enable/disable the mod at the press of a button. This feature is not bound to any key by default.
At the moment, ChestESP only supports Fabric and is only available for Minecraft 1.20 - 1.19.4. Support for Forge and older Minecraft versions might be added in the future, depending on demand.